Membrane Separation Technologies Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report, By Technology (Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, Nanofiltration, Reverse Osmosis), By Application, By Region and Segment Forecast, 2022-2030
NEW YORK, Jan. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com publishes the report, “Membrane Separation Technology Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report by Technology, Application, Region and Segment Forecast, 2022-2030″ announced the release of ” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377936/?utm_source=GNW
Membrane separation technology market growth and trends
The global membrane separation technology market size is expected to reach USD 62.45 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 12.2% during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to population growth that has accelerated the depletion of water resources, coupled with the contamination of underground and surface water bodies, driving the adoption of water treatment processes and increasing demand for membrane separation technology. rice field.
Industry players, in collaboration with research institutes, are working on various R&D projects to improve and accelerate membrane separation manufacturing technology. Increased investment in membrane separation technology and continued research and development have led to the introduction of products with increased durability and increased flow rates.
In addition, manufacturers develop industrial applications to meet the specific requirements of end-use industries.
Technological advances related to increased durability and reduced fouling potential are expected to have a positive impact on the widespread adoption of membrane separation technology. Manufacturers have also developed membrane separation technology that can withstand high operating temperatures and harsh chemical environments.
Additionally, advances in manufacturing technology have enabled manufacturers to significantly improve the membrane surface area per module.
The high price associated with membrane modules poses a major challenge to membrane separation technology. The high cost of key raw materials such as polyethersulfone (PES) and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) and the complex manufacturing process are the main factors driving up the price of membrane separations.
Manufacturers of membrane separation technology often choose to distribute their products through third-party distributors or direct distribution. Due to the wide range of applications for this product in the industrial sector, manufacturers often address this sector by distributing directly through filtration equipment manufacturers and system integrators.
Highlights of the Membrane Separation Technology Market Report
• Water and wastewater treatment accounted for the highest share of 46.1% in 2021, as the rapidly growing world population and increasing industrialization and urbanization are putting considerable stress on existing freshwater resources.In addition, changing rainfall patterns and overexploitation of groundwater resources are expected to adversely affect water availability, increasing demand for membrane separation technology.
• The reverse osmosis technology segment will lead the market in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 12.2% over the forecast period 2022-2030, owing to the increasing scarcity of freshwater resources across the globe. Countries such as China, India, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Saudi Arabia are investing heavily in developing new desalination plants.As a result, the reverse osmosis segment is anticipated to witness substantial growth during the forecast period.
• Asia-Pacific is estimated to dominate the regional market for membrane separation technology, accounting for CAGR 14.0% growth due to rapid industrialization coupled with stringent regulations set by various governments to maintain environmental quality. increase. The growth of industries such as chemicals, mining and metal processing is expected to increase pollutant emissions to the environment.Therefore, the growing need for wastewater treatment is expected to drive the demand for membrane separation technology
• Market demand was hampered by the global outbreak of the 2020 COVID pandemic. Trade and manufacturing restrictions in some countries hampered the supply of raw materials and finished goods. However, the gradual resumption of industrial activity and trade operations to level the economic situation has facilitated trade operations in some countries, which has had a positive impact on the market.
• The industry is identified by a small number of participants vying for market share. Developing countries are considered to offer ample growth and development opportunities for businesses. The application of reverse osmosis in seawater desalination is expected to further increase competitiveness.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06377936/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you can instantly get all the market research you need in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001